You have completed your Master’s Degree, 3000+ hours of professional and supervised training, have passed 2 rigorous examinations, and now you hold the coveted license.
Sometimes this can be a lonely and confusing phase of your psychotherapy career. After having had the feedback, support and guidance of fellow students, classes, professors and supervisors, you now stand on your own.
At SCV-CAMFT we can help with:
- Network with other licensed and newly-licensed professionals at monthly chapter luncheons.
- Utilize our daily chapter exchange to advertise yourself and access opportunities for patient referrals.
- Monthly newly licensed support groups led by experienced members.
- Listing your practice in the Find-a-Therapist section of our chapter website.
- Volunteer activities where you can contribute to make our organization more dynamic.
- Discounted rates on professional liability insurance.
- Bi-monthly newsletter, with a free classified ad for members and discounted online advertising. Perfect for office space for rent and job opportunities.
- Continuing education through our monthly events
- The opportunity to participate in the Mentoring Program, either as a mentee or mentor. You can update your choices by going to My Account and editing your profile.
We invite you to join SCV-CAMFT now and take advantage of the resources we offer.
Our "best value" membership is the Sponsor Licensed membership category. This category will also help you market your practice with advertising opportunities on the SCV-CAMFT website and in the SCV-CAMFT newsletter.