SF Bay Therapist Group is looking for qualified Associate/ Intern on licensing track for LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC to join our growing team. Applicants must be available at least 10 – 15 hours/week with either 1 weekday evening or 1 weekend day. We are passionate about 'Bridging Healthier Relationships" with and within our clients, communities and colleagues.
The applicant qualifications include:
The ideal applicant has experience or strong interest in providing counseling to couples, individuals, and teens, and is dedicated to providing quality of care. Applicants must be passionate about building strong relationships; have enthusiasm to be part of a group and a desire to be a team player.
- Supportive and engaging work environment
- Focus on clinical and client care
- Opportunity to learn about therapy models and diverse clientele
- Opportunity to develop and run groups
- Supervision included
- Reimbursement for professional development
- Freedom from business management headaches
For more info visit www.SFBayTherapistGroup.com Apply by submitting your CV, 3 professional references and cover letter including total qualifying hours you have towards your track of licensure; your interests of growth towards clientele and counseling treatment modalities to Therapy@SFBayTherapistGroup.com