Play therapy with children and Parent/Family Therapy - clinical opportunity - Openings

Wednesday, July 19, 2023 11:17 AM | Paula Shuer

I am a co-owner of Parenting Plus Child and Family Counseling in Palo Alto, CA.

I am in need of hiring licensed mental health professionals who are interested in play therapy with children, including working with their parents and/or the entire family.  I am interested in someone who wants to earn the Registered Play Therapy Credential (RPT) or who is already credentialed.   I am a Registered Play Therapy Supervisor who can assist with supervising hours for the credential. You can find out about the RPT credential on the Association for Play Therapy website:

We have a particular model of therapeutic work.  You can find out more by looking at our website:

If you are interested in working with children and their parents/families, please contact me by email: 

SCV-CAMFT                 P.O. Box 60814, Palo Alto, CA. 94306                      408-721-2010

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software