Clinical Program Manager, Managed Care
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k matching
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Clinical Program Manager in Campbell!
Salary Range: $82,443.20-$98,931.34 plus license pay
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
• Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) required.
• Behavioral Health Experience
• Managed Care (e.g., Patient engagement conversion, utilization management)
• Primarily Children/Adolescents; prefer-all age range
• New program start-up (preferred)
• California licensure as Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) or within a few months of obtaining license
• Ensures effective quality clinical services delivery for assigned health plan members.
• Develops, interprets and ensures consistent implementation of clinical program philosophy, objectives, standards, policies, procedures and practices.
• Analyzes and integrates the use of outcome data to improve clinical service delivery within assigned team.
• Ensures and monitors satisfaction and defined outcome achievement for health plan members.
•Provides effective crisis and risk prevention and management.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
SCV-CAMFT P.O. Box 60814, Palo Alto, CA. 94306 firstname.lastname@example.org 408-721-2010