SCV-CAMFT is pleased to offer sponsorship opportunities to companies, organizations, and individuals who are interested in supporting our mission and/or have products and services of interest to our membership.
Sponsoring one or more chapter events helps us meet organizational goals, which include:
- Educating and informing the public about the value of marriage and family therapy
- Supporting healthy relationships within the community
- Providing activities that meet our members’ needs for connection, professionalism, training and practicing according to the highest ethical professional standards.
Chapter events currently include monthly luncheons and two annual workshop. Our most popular events are the annual workshop (June or July), law & ethics workshop (October) and annual meeting and celebration (November). Click here to view our upcoming events.
A successful sponsorship program provides our chapter with opportunities to enhance and expand our programming and educational and community-building opportunities. We will work with you to tailor your sponsorship needs to our current offerings or to create something new.
What are the benefits of sponsoring?
We offer a three-level sponsorship menu that provides discounts for sponsoring multiple events with the option of making a brief presentation to our membership.
- Sponsor’s name and logo appear on chapter marketing materials for the
sponsored event, including:
- Multiple email announcements to chapter members and one email to CAMFT members in our region - over 1800 contacts.
- Bi-monthly newsletters for our members, and posted to the website.
- A dedicated table for sponsor presentation and resource material at the sponsored event.
- Introduction at the event with the option of a 1- or 2-minute announcement/presentation at the meeting to describe the sponsor’s services and/or products that benefit chapter members. This is determined by the sponsorship level you select.
- Sponsor may remain at the meeting and network with members.
||One complimentary seat
Logo in all publicity: print, email, web with link to sponsor's site
Reserved promotional table
Intro and thank you at event
||All of the above PLUS
Two complimentary seats
1 minute at podium during event
||All of the above PLUS
Three complimentary seats
2 minute at podium during event
1/2 page ad in our newsletter and 180px by 200px ad on website for 1 month
How do you become a sponsor?
- Sponsors must be in a field related to the mental health profession and provide something of value to our members.
- A letter of agreement to sponsor is signed and sent to the chapter. Download the PDF Sponsor Agreement. Select the event and level at which you want to sponsor.
- Payment can be made online through our secure portal, or checks can be mailed to SCV-CAMFT, PO Box 60814, Palo Alto, CA 94306,
- The sponsor provides logos and marketing materials to SCV-CAMFT in appropriate formats.
- The signed agreement and payment must be received at least sixty (60) days before the sponsored event.
Contact Info for sponsorships:
You no NOT need a PayPal account to use our secure online payment system. Please be sure to add your email address, your name, and your company name in the fields below.
Sponsor Level 1
Sponsor Level 2
Sponsor Level 3