Sponsoring SCV-CAMFT Events
SCV-CAMFT is pleased to offer sponsorship opportunities to companies, organizations and individuals who are interested in supporting our mission and/or have products and services of interest to our membership.
Sponsoring one or more chapter events helps us meet organizational goals, which include:
- Educating and informing the public about the value of marriage and family therapy
- Supporting healthy relationships within the community
- Providing activities that meet our members’ needs for connection, professionalism, training and practicing according to the highest ethical professional standards.
Chapter events currently include monthly luncheons, quarterly innovative programs offered at no cost to attendees, free monthly support groups for pre-licensed and newly licensed therapists. Our most popular events are the Annual Workshop (June or July), Law & Ethics Workshop (October) and Annual Meeting (November). Click here to view the annual calendar.
A successful sponsorship program provides our chapter with opportunities to enhance and expand our programming for additional networking, educational and community-building opportunities. Our director of business development, Melissa Risso, will work with you to tailor your sponsorship needs to our current offerings or to create something new. Alternatively, you may click here for the application form and on-line options.
What are the benefits to a sponsor?
We offer a three-level sponsorship menu that provides discounts for sponsoring multiple events and the option of making a brief presentation to our membership.
- Sponsor’s name and logo appear on chapter marketing materials for the
sponsored event, including:
- E-mail announcements to chapter members and other MFTs who ask to receive SCV-CAMFT chapter information – approximately 700 recipients.
- Bi-monthly printed newsletters that are mailed to members and posted on our website for one year. (Provided receipt of sponsor data meets deadline.)
- A dedicated table for sponsor presentations and resource material at the sponsored event.
- Introduction at the event with the option of a 1- or 2-minute announcement/presentation at the meeting to describe sponsor’s services and/or products that benefit chapter members. This is determined by the sponsorship level you select.
- Sponsor may remain at the meeting and network with members.
||Cost: 1 Event
||Cost: 2 Events
Cost: 3 Events
||One complimentary seat
Logo in all publicity: print, email, web with link to sponsor's site
Reserved promotional table
Intro and thank you at event
||All of the above PLUS
Two complimentary seats
1 minute at podium during event
||All of the above PLUS
Three complimentary seats
2 minute at podium during event
1/2 page ad in our newsletter and 180px by 200px ad on website for 1 month
How do you become a sponsor?
- Submit a request to the chapter Director of Business Development (see below for contact info).
- A letter of agreement to sponsor is signed and delivered to the chapter Director of Business Development. Download the PDF Sponsor Agreement. The PDF document includes agreements for each level of sponsorship.
- A payment determined by the Sponsorship Level selected and number of events sponsored must accompany the letter of agreement (made payable to “SCV-CAMFT”). Signed agreements and payments should be mailed to SCV-CAMFT, PO Box 60814, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Payment with Credit Card or PayPal can also be made online (Click on "Click for Online Payment" link below). Payments are secure and made through PayPal with MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
- Provide printed marketing materials to SCV-CAMFT electronically and camera-ready. For print (newsletter), we will need a logo with a minimum of 200dpi. For online, we prefer a transparent PNG image, but can use JPG, GIF. Please contact us using the "Help" tab at the right side of any page if you have questions.
- The signed agreement and payment must be received at least sixty (60) days before the sponsored event.
Contact Info for sponsorships:
Your payment can be made online through PayPal's secure server. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express and PayPal payments. Please be sure to add your email address, your name and your company name in the fields below.
Sponsor Level 1
Sponsor Level 2
Sponsor Level 3