Members please login to post your ad.
Foresight Mental Health is hiring full time licensed mental health clinicians (LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist) to join our collaborative and dynamic team! We are working to reinvent the mental healthcare space through the use of groundbreaking treatments, proprietary technology, and accessible care.
Collaborative Culture: Our providers have full operational support to help with administrative tasks, such as billing and credentialing, so you have more time to build relationships and collaborate with other experts on staff.
Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, vision at 80% employer contribution, 401k with match of 50% up to 4%, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, malpractice insurance coverage, CEU stipend, peer support program, company sponsored nutrition counseling, vacation/sick time, career development opportunities, and more!
If you’re interested in joining the fastest-growing mental healthcare company in California, visit our website to apply today!
*Positions open all throughout California, Oregon, Arizona, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Illinois...with more to come! Currently still telehealth*
Hi I am the owner of San Mateo Child and Family Counseling Center, and I am looking to hire one licensed therapist, LMFT, LPCC, or LCSW. We are a growing practice with 3 offices in San Mateo. This position would be at my 1720 So. Amphlett 220F San Mateo location Mondays or Thursdays 3-9 PM and Saturdays 10 AM to 3 PM, seeing 8-10 children, teens, and family clients per week. You will see half of your clients on telehealth sessions and half your clients in office, so one of your workdays could be done from home and the other from the office. We also have a once a month mandatory group meeting on a Saturday morning 11-12 Noon and a weekly 30 minute phone check in with me for support and consultation.
My practice has 4 therapists on staff and we all love working with children, teens, and their families! Experience with children, teens, and families is a must, and if you have experience with adults that is a plus, but not required, because we see adults and couples as well, but this position will be primarily working with children, teens, and families. I look for therapists who are compassionate, organized, energetic, and customer service oriented. This is a great opportunity to work in private practice without taking on the business responsibilities. Please email me a cover letter letting me know why you would be a good fit for this position and a resume to the email listed below. Thanks!
Kera Burdick, LMFT
Owner and Director
San Mateo Child and Family Counseling Center
120 N El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94401
1720 So. Amphlett 220 F
San Mateo, CA 94402
Foresight Mental Health is hiring full time CA licensed mental health clinicians (LMFT, LPCC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist) to join our collaborative and dynamic team! We are working to reinvent the mental healthcare space through the use of groundbreaking treatments, proprietary technology, and accessible care.
*Positions open all throughout California, currently virtual*
Foresight Mental Health is hosting a virtual hiring event next Wednesday, May 19! Calling all licensed mental health therapists that are interesting in joining a supportive and dedicated team of clinicians on a mission to reinvent mental health care!
Click the link below to register for your spot today! See you there!
We’re looking for the best mental health providers like you to join our collaborative and innovative team. Foresight Mental Health is working to transform mental healthcare through the use of groundbreaking treatments, proprietary technology and accessible care.
Comprehensive Benefits: We support our team by offering comprehensive benefits (including health insurance and 401K), because we prioritize taking care of our own.
I am looking for clinicians to join my practice who are:
please send resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foresight Mental Health is hiring licensed mental health therapists throughout the Northern California Bay Area including Daly City, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, Palo Alto, Oakland, San Francisco, San Ramon, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Monterey, AND virtual locations! We are hiring for our Southern California locations, too!
We are a mental healthcare startup working to reinvent the mental healthcare space through the use of technology and data. Our approach to care is deeply holistic — our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, psychiatric NPs, neuropsychologists, therapists, and nutritionists. We credential all of our providers with insurance panels in order to increase access and affordability to Foresight services.
$50/hour ~$82,000 - $104,000 annually depending on number of hours worked (between 31.5-40hrs/week)
Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation time, sick time, paid holidays...
Visit https://www.foresightmentalhealth.com/careers to learn more about the positions and the exciting benefits we offer! Apply now!!
Works within the vision, mission and philosophy of the agency and the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC). Works in close coordination with Program Manager to coordinate drop-in center, prevention services (e.g., school presentations, screening), treatment, and recovery support services for youth and adults at-risk or with substance use disorders and their families are meet in our community.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Outreach and screening
1. Participate and support universal outreach activities to increase awareness of substance use among the target population.
2. Coordinates events and activities which promote engagement.
3. Meet with potential clients to ensure commitment to project participation.
4. Conduct presentations to various target audiences (e.g., schools, community) to increase. awareness of the impact of substance use.
5. Conduct substance use screenings and refer to treatment accordingly.
6. Provide oversight and coordinate activities of the drop-in center.
7. Ensure drop-in center reflects Uplift Family Services’ service principles (e.g., welcoming).
Substance use treatment
1. Implement client intake, screening and assessment procedures.
2. Implement and ensure follow through on each client’s personalized treatment plan.
3. Ensure treatment plans include crisis intervention and community supports.
4. Provide evidence-based outpatient substance use treatment in clinic, community, or school based settings.
5. Coordinate care with other service providers and peer supports.
6. Support facilitation of services within Uplift Family Services programs, particularly with the CCBHC, and between Uplift Family Services/CCBHC and external partners (e.g., schools, agencies with MOUs, etc.)
1. Develop resources for peer and recovery supports and positive youth development.
2. Support Clients in developing WRAP plan.
1. Supports and sponsors programs and regional leadership.
2. Works with Program Manager on fund development.
3. Participates in internal and external multidisciplinary/cross functional teams.
4. Develops and maintains a resource and referral network.
5. Attend organization and departmental staff meetings as required.
6. Coordinate with evaluation team on evaluation requirements.
7. Conduct client follow-up interviews at six (6) months post-discharge.
8. All other duties as assigned.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Practices self-care, remains aware that others may be contending with stress, and treats other with grace.
2. Driving to appointments with clients and their families or other key contacts.
3. Physical interactions with children of variable ages such as but not limited to games, sports, and other activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree in social/behavioral sciences or related field required.
• Masters degree and/or LCSW/MFT or CADAC preferred.
• Two (2) years working with youth and/or adults with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders required; Three (3) years preferred.
• Two (2) years in a supervisory role preferred.
• CAADAC or three (3) years experience working with youth and/or adults with Substance Abuse Disorders preferred.
OTHER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Must pass Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Child Abuse Index Check (CAIC) background clearance.
• Valid California Driver's license with two years experience driving and clean driving record may be required.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.
SCV-CAMFT P.O. Box 60814, Palo Alto, CA. 94306 email@example.com 408-721-2010