Child/Adolescent Mental Health Clinician – Community based program with great training opportunities
Hiring for Multiple programs!
The Company: We are California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral health provider, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members annually.For youth that exit our programs, more than 90 percent are living in the community, staying in school and remaining out of trouble.
Our Mission: We do whatever it takes to strengthen and advocate for children, families, adults and communities to realize their hopes for behavioral health and well-being.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time Clinician in San Jose
- We offer Competitive Compensation and Benefits!
- As well as Clinical Supervision and Training Opportunities.
Salary Range: $51,459-$75,645
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
- Master's Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required.
- One (1) year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
* BBS registered or eligible to register within a certain time period
* Candidates hired on Career Ladder may be considered
- With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community.
- Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations.
- Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment.
*This position works directly with children and adults
Why Should You Apply?
- Generous Vacation Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
Click here for the Full Job Description and to Apply Today!
Upliftfs.org/careers/ view current openings/ San Jose Gish
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by visiting our Career Page!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.