SCV-CAMFT is committed to creating a community of therapists and a culture of connection.
- SCV-CAMFT educates and inspires the membership to adhere to the highest ideals of professionalism. SCV-CAMFT provides the membership with quality professional and personal support and connection.
- SCV-CAMFT supports the state CAMFT mission on public and private sector advocacy goals.
- SCV-CAMFT promotes healthy human relationships in the community and within the membership.
- SCV-CAMFT sustains itself through sound fiscal management. SCV-CAMFT maintains itself with effective leadership.
Goals and Objectives (A Culture of Connection Underlies all Actions)
- Ethics: SCV-CAMFT educates and inspires the membership to work according to the highest standards of the profession.
- Activities/Programs: SCV-CAMFT provides activities that meet chapter members’ needs for promoting professionalism, connection, training and news to keep members current.
- Visibility: SCV-CAMFT educates and informs the public of the value of marriage and family therapy.
- Outreach and Support: SCV-CAMFT supports healthy relationships within its community through its outreach activities and wellness functions.
- Fiscal management: SCV-CAMFT provides sufficient financial resources and sound fiscal management to ensure full funding of the chapter’s planned activities and programs.
- Leadership: SCV-CAMFT is led by ethical, dedicated and competent individuals who pass on the inner-workings of the chapter to the next incoming board.