Jacqui Gerritsen, LMFT and Nancy Andersen, LMFT
The SCV-CAMFT board is concerned about how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting our members and would like to provide a safe place for everyone to connect and check in.
Board members Jacqui Gerritsen and Nancy Andersen will co-host this virtual chapter wide gathering. We plan to meet collectively and in small groups, providing the chance to connect safety with your peers.
Please join us and share your experience with us.
We have heard your need for connection!
• Breakout rooms to meet in small groups was so helpful to get to know each other better.
• Really loved getting personal time with other therapists.
• It was so nice to meet some other therapists! The breakout rooms were great! Thank you for offering this for us.
• Great to hear ideas from each other!
• Breakout room was awesome to get an opportunity to meet more people.
• Really enjoyed the breakout sessions. Thanks for pulling this together!
• I like the break out sessions, talking in smaller groups is easier.
• It was valuable time for me, thank you!
COVID-19 Resources we've created for you.We look forward to seeing you there!
SCV-CAMFT P.O. Box 60814, Palo Alto, CA 94306 email@example.com 408-721-2010